Deep Reflections

Grab this Headline Animator

My Blog Widget

Friday, August 15, 2008

Introduction to my blog

Here I will post reflections that are so deep like the ocean floor, I would be too scared to venture in it. I will speak of secrets that should only be known to me. All my hidden thoughts, good and bad, will be revealed in this blog. I will respect the people whom I shall speak about, because I know they all go through what I go through. This blog is created in hopes of me learning more about me, and create a way for me to improve. Any tendencies I have that will come up, I will acknowledge and take note of. This will also be a way for me not to waste everyday doing things that don't make an impact in my present and future life. The IMPORTANT things. But, the privacy of my family and friends will be respected. This will be inspirational, because readers will know that they have me experiencing things that they experience. This will be emotional, because all aspects of my life will be laid bare before your eyes. This will be a blog of lessons, because life continues to teach us something, and through deep reflections this will be realized.

No comments: